We are celebrating National Newspaper Week with News Media Canada. Newspaper journalism - both local and national - is critically important, especially in the reality in which we live. Join us in celebrating National Newspaper week from October 3 to October 8.
News Media Canada has partnered with Canadian artist Ola Volo to create a limited-edition, signed print titled "Champions".
"Champions" was inspired by conversations between Volo and industry stakeholders and celebrates the local news industry as champions of truth in Canada. Volo is known for the strong narrative she brings to life in her work and her ability to spark conversation, bring people together, empower action and shed light on important issues.
Enter for a chance to WIN this limited edition signed print, courtesy of Great West Media L.P.
- 20" x 19.5" archival inkjet print on 300gsm fine art 100% cotton, acide-free paper.
- Signed in pencil lower right, numbered lower left.
- Printed in Ottawa, Canada.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
Enter below for your chance to win TODAY!
- Contest Open: Monday, October 4, 2021 @ 7am
- Contest Close: Friday, October 8, 2021 @ 3pm
Rules and regulations:
- Only one entry per person between 7am on October 4th and 3pm on October 8th.
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older.
- Prize has no cash value.
- The Winner(s) will be determined by a random draw from all eligible entries.
- Contest Winner(s) contacted by phone and/or email by 4 pm on Monday, October 11th. If you do not respond within 24 hours, your forfeit your prize and we will redraw for a new winner. Prize to be mailed out to winner from News Media Canada.