There are 39 new cases of COVID-19 in Alberta as of Monday afternoon, and one more person has died.
In total, 128 people have died from the virus. There are 1,036 people who are still counted as active cases.
In total, 5,519 Albertans have recovered from COVID-19. Sixty-five people are in hospital, nine of whom are in intensive care.
Cases have been identified in all zones across the province:
- 836 active cases and 3,675 recovered cases in the Calgary zone
- 109 active cases and 1,093 recovered cases in the South zone
- 58 active cases and 448 recovered cases in the Edmonton zone
- 18 active cases and 196 recovered cases in the North zone
- 10 active cases and 88 recovered cases in the Central zone
- Five active cases and 19 recovered cases in zones yet to be confirmed
In a video released recently, Dr. Deena Hinshaw, Alberta's chief medical office of health, demonstrates how to use a on-medical mask: